Organic Processing and Trading
The processor and trader of organic products can apply for the certification to RSOCA (application Pro-forma & respective organic system plan formats are available on the website). The complete filled in form along with fees has to be deposited to the Agency. RSOCA will issue the certificate for 1 year after the complete verification and final approval of certification committee.
Following documents are required to submit along with application form: -
1. Legal document of registration of unit under state government /central government.
2. Annual handling plan.
3. Site map.
4. Flow chart of the procedure.
5. List of ingredients.
6. Source of raw materials.
7. Label format.
8. Scope certificates of raw material sourced.
9. MSDS (Material safety data sheet)
10. Equipment used.
11. Production/Sale/Purchase stock register.
12. Proof of food grade material for packing.
13. Non-GM declaration for products.