Organic Processing and Trading
The processor and trader of organic products can apply for the certification to ROCA (application Pro-forma & respective organic system plan formats are available on the website). The complete filled in form along with the allocated Fees has to be deposited to the Agency. After the complete verification ROCA will issue the certificate after the final approval of certification committee.
Following documents are required to submit along with application form:-
1. Legal document of registration of unit under state government /central government.
2. Annual handling plan.
3. Site map.
4. Flow chart of the procedure.
5. List of ingredients.
6. Source of raw materials.
7. Label format.
8. Scope certificates of raw material sourced.
10. Equipment used.
11. Production/Sale/Purchase stock register.
12. Proof of food grade material for packing.
13. Non GM declaration for products.