|Monitoring & Evaluations|
MONITORING AND EVALUATION CELL
The main function of monitoring and evaluation in the Department of Cell monitoring and evaluation of the different programs to be implemented and is required to be conducted special studies. Monitoring survey is used to evaluate the implementation of agricultural extension programs. Smaysmay study performed on special demands and requirements are provided. इनका उद्देश्य विभिन्न क्रियान्वित कार्यक्रमों के प्रभाव का अध्ययन कर कार्यक्रम क्रियान्वयन में रही कमियों व उनके निराकरण हेतु सुझाव देना है।प्रबोधन एवं मूल्यांकन सर्वेक्षण प्रत्येक वर्ष खरीफ व रबी फसल मौसम में नियमित रूप से सम्पादित किये जाते हैं तथा समयसमय पर विशेष अध्ययन निर्देशानुसार आयोजित करवाये do not ..
Currently, in addition to monitoring and evaluation surveys are being conducted following the special study conducted: -
1.Proposed to be held at district level special Adhyynup monthly survey assesses the quality of training.
2. Arkkekvikwai. In 2014-15, 25 percent of projects approved under the monitoring and evaluation of projects done by third parties.
3. Anmoopi baseline survey and the tree borne oil seeds of oilseed crops under the benchmark survey.
4. Policy documents Resolution No. 23.08 "against the norms set for the various departments monitor achievements to be verified by a third party" in the implementation of tasks.
5. Of all farmers in the state's database to get an appropriate software.
6. Farmrs under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana based crop demonstrations conducted on farmers' field school training assessment surveys.
7. Soul by third party monitoring and evaluation plan for 2014-15 survey.
8.State Agriculture Department employee count.