- Minikits distribution is takan under State plan, National Mission on Oilseed and Oil palm and National Food Security Mission
- The main aim of distribution of minikits is to have feedback regarding yield & quality parameters of crop varieties in different agro climatic zone of Rajasthan.
- It has a support to poor category farmers.
- Minikits are distributed to farmers on the basis of priority to Schedule caste, Schedule trible small, marginal and below poverty line farmers.
- 10% of total cost of minikit will be charged as token money from the farmers.
- Minikits are given to Women farmers even if land owner is her husband/father/father in laws.
- One minikit is given to only one woman in a family.
- If in a Gram Panchayat, Schedule caste and Schedule trible farmers are not available or negligiable then only minikits are to be distributed to general category women farmers.
- Minikits are distributed to those farmers who were not benefit during last three years.
- Priority will be given to those farmers having irrigation facilities.
Application Process :-
- For any query regarding minikits any one can contact to Agriculture Supervisor of concerned Gram Panchayat.
- Agriculture supervisor may prepare a list of three times more women farmers with the consultation of Gram Panchayat’s Sarpanch and other elected leaders and minikits will be distributed by lottery system.
Time Line :-
- 15 days before sowing or.
- Gram Panchayat level:- Agriculture Supervisor
- Panchayat samiti level:- Assistant Agriculture officers.
- Sub District level:- Assistant Director Agriculture ( Ext).
- District level:- Dy. Director Agriculture (Ext).