- (Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana )
- Jalhauz construction is a very important and useful activity to store water for timely irrigation as and when required in areas where ground water level is very deep and electric supply is uncertain.
- To all category of farmers for construction of Jalhauz with minimum one lac liter capacity, 60% of cost (Additional 10% subsidy of total cost will be born from State Budget Head) or Rs 350 per quvic meter Storage capacity and maximum Rs 90000/- whichever is less subsidy will be payable for individual beneficiary.
- Farmer should have ownership on minimum 0.5 ha cultivable land.
- (a) By/Through kiosk -
- Farmer can apply from any nearest CSC/e-mitra Center.
- Farmer will deposit duly filled e signed application form with required documents to CSC and take receipt of it.
- Applicant will fill on line E-from and upload Scanned required documents.
- (b) Application by self –
- Applicant will fill Online E-farm and upload scanned required documents.
- Applicant will get online receipt of application filling.
- Applicant will ensure delivery of original required document to concerned office of Agriculture Department and will get receipt from office
- Submission of Aadhar card / Bhamashah card number is mandatory for subsidy.
- Required document with application- Aadhar card / Bhamashah card , copy of jamabadi (issued within six months period) and affidavit on plain paper regarding total irrigated and un irrigated land
समय अवधि :-
- Within 30 days of work completion.
Source of benefit :-
- Concerned district level Agriculture office.
Authorized officer :-
- Gram Panchayat level:- Agriculture Supervisor
- Panchayat samiti level:- Assistant Agriculture officers.
- Sub District level:- Assistant Director Agriculture ( Ext).
- District level:- Dy. Director Agriculture (Ext).