- (RKVY, NFSM, NMOOP)
- Use of Irrigation Pipeline facility is an important activity for promoting efficient use of irrigation water.
- A subsidy 50% of unit cost or Rs 50/- per meter HDPE pipe or Rs 35/- per meter PVC pipe or Rs 20/- per meter HDPE laminated lay-flat tube pipe or 50% of Unit Cost or maximum Rs. 15000/- whichever is less, will be payable to all category of farmers as an individual beneficiary.
- Farmer should have ownership on cultivable land, electric / diesel / tractor operated Pumpset. Individual farmer is eligible for separate subsidy having joint and / or separate Pumpset on joint irrigation source. Individual farmer will be eligible for separate subsidy on long distance conveyance pipeline from a common water source.
- (a) By/Through kiosk -
- Farmer can apply from any nearest CSC/e-mitra Center.
- Farmer will deposit duly filled e signed application form with required documents to CSC and take receipt of it.
- Applicant will fill on line E-from and upload Scanned required documents.
- (b) Application by self –
- Applicant will fill Online E-farm and upload scanned required documents.
- Applicant will get online receipt of application filling.
- Applicant will ensure delivery of original required document to concerned office of Agriculture Department and will get receipt from office
- Submission of Aadhar card / Bhamashah card number is mandatory for subsidy.
- Required document with application- Aadhar card / Bhamashah card , copy of jamabadi (issued within six months period) and affidavit on plain paper regarding total irrigated and un irrigated land
- Within 30 days of work completion.
Source of benefit :-
- Concerned district level Agriculture office.
Authorized officer :-
- Gram Panchayat level:- Agriculture Supervisor
- Panchayat samiti level:- Assistant Agriculture officers.
- Sub District level:- Assistant Director Agriculture ( Ext).
- District level:- Dy. Director Agriculture (Ext).