Agriculture Implements subsidy distribution program
- Keeping in view, the contribution of improved agricultural implements in agricultural production, 40% to 50% subsidy is provided to farmers according to their category for purchase of approved implements under various schemes sponsored by Govt. of India namely National Food Security Mission, National Mission on Oilseed and Oilpalm and Sub Mission on Agricultural Mechanization
- It is necessary for applicant to have agricultural land on his/her name or his/her name in revenue record in case of hindu undivided family.
- Farmers from all categories will be benefited. Preference will be given to schedule cast/schedule tribes, women, BPL, marginal, small and semi medium farmers. Subsidy will be given to eligible by subsidy by fixing their merit on basis of “First come First serve”. Farmers who have not been benefitted under any departmental scheme will get preference.
- To get subsidy for tractor driven agricultural implements, the registration of Tractor should be in name of applicant.
- A farmer can avail subsidy once in duration of 3 years on any implements (Example- Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill, Plough, Thresher etc.). Subsidy in all schemes to a farmer will be limited to maximum 3 different type of agricultural implements in a financial year.
Provision of subsidy :-
- Subsidy on approved agricultural implements to farmers may be provided as per fixed limits in guidelines of Govt. of India. The scheme wise and implement wise details of subsidy is available an annexure – 1.
Source of supply :-
- Subsidy of agricultural implements will be provided only on purchase through authorized/registered KVSS/GSS or registered manufactures/supplier is any district of the state.
Purchase of agricultural Implements :-
- Purchase of hand operated/Bullock drawn/Power operated/Tractor drawn Implement:- Farmer can purchase any of above mentioned implement from authorized/registered GSS/KVSS or registered manufacturers/suppliers after bargaining of rates by making full payment after written permission from concerned district office.
- Under local initiative program in NFSM(Pulses), farmers can purchase Seed Storage Bins and Movable Threshing Floors offline after deducting subsidy amount from total cost. from authorized /registered KVSS/GSS. Payment of subsidy will be made to concerned KVSS/GSS on production of bills along with list of beneficiary farmers.
Time limit for submitting application for subsidy:-
- Farmer has to apply as soon as possible after purchase of implement. However he will be eligible for subsidy for concerned financial year.
Application process for subsidy :-
- To seek subsidy, farmers should apply necessarily online with all required document’s scanned copies by paying fixed amount, if any, through E-mitra kiosk in their nearby area. List of kiosks of any district can be seen from the website of www.emitra.gov.in. Receipt of registration for subsidy will be given to the farmers by concerned kiosk. To get subsidy on all category of implements, it is compulsory to submit scanned copies of self attested copy of bill, copy of Bhamashah Card/Aadhar Card, attestation of subsidy claim by local office employees/officers, photocopy of passbook of savings bank account and other required documents.
- In case of purchase of agricultural implement from other district’s registered source, farmer should submit the proof of registration in concerned district with subsidy claim.
Disposal of subsidy claims:-
- Payment of subsidy claims will be made online in farmer’s bank account only.
- Procedure of payment of subsidy claims will be same as above in case of direct purchase from registered source of other districts.
- No subsidy payments will be done to registered manufacturers/suppliers.
Contact for further enquiry :-
- Gram Panchayat Level – Agriculture Supervisor
- Panchayat Samiti Level – Asst. Agriculture Officer
- Sub district level - Assistant Director Agri.
- District Level – Deputy Director Agriculture, (Extension), Zila Parishad